Acne is common and is usually treatable. You may need treatment for several months to clear spots. Inflamed acne needs to be treated early to prevent scarring. Once the spots are gone, you may need maintenance treatment for several years to keep the spots away.
What is acne and who gets it?
Acne is the common cause of spots. Most people with acne are aged between 12 and 25 but some older and younger people are affected. Boys are more commonly affected than girls. Acne usually affects the face but may also affect the back, neck and chest. The severity can range from mild to severe. About 8 in 10 teenagers develop some degree of acne. Often it is mild. However, it is estimated that about 3 in 10 teenagers have acne bad enough to need treatment to prevent scarring. Untreated acne usually lasts about 4-5 years before settling. However, it can last for many years in some cases.
Skin care for people with acne
- Do not wash more than normal. Twice a day is normal for most people. Use a mild soap and lukewarm water. (Very hot or cold water may worsen acne.) Do not scrub hard when washing acne-affected skin. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansing granules, astringents, or exfoliating agents. Use a soft washcloth and fingers instead. Excess washing and scrubbing may cause more inflammation and possibly make acne worse.
- Antiseptic washes may be beneficial.
- You cannot clean off blackheads. The black tip of a blackhead is actually skin pigment (melanin) and cannot be removed by cleaning or scrubbing.
- Some topical acne treatments (described below) may dry the skin. If this occurs, use a fragrance-free, water-based moisturising cream. Do not use ointments or oil-rich creams, as these may clog the holes of the skin (pores).
Acenzine is a comprehensive solution to stubborn acne problems. It works by targeting acne from both side of your skin – The Inside, and the Outside.
With our advanced blend of natural ingredients, we’ve crafted a safe, efficient Herbal Supplement that can help rid your body of the toxins and bacteria that have been clogging up your pores. Once your pores begin to breathe a little better, the new topical Acnezine solution can clear the dirt and debris from deep inside the skin’s surface.
Acnezine uses patented “Acne Targeting” technology and only uses clinically-proven ingredients that are third-party tested, and crafted in FDA approved labs. In short, you’re getting the best ingredients that the experts know work for people just like you.
“Acnezine” is the ultimate breakthrough acne system that helps you treat your acne both internally and externally. Unlike the majority of acne treatments, Acnezine works in a deep level to reduce or even eliminate the root causes of acne fast, naturally and without the negative side effects of chemical treatments. The “Acnezine” formula utilizes the potent action of antioxidants, vitamins and herbals such as vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Collagen which are widely known for their detoxifying and skin regeneration properties. Some people experience more outbreaks at first but do not worry- this is a vital step of the detoxification process and a sign that the product works!!
- Treats acne and prevents new break outs from forming.
- Plant-based formula with no side effects.
- Works on almost types of acne: whiteheads, blackheads e.t.c.
- Suitable for both teenage and adult acne.